birding-aus

attn group administrator - not to be posted

Subject: attn group administrator - not to be posted
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:59:53 +1000
Hi Shane

For some reason your messages yesterday tripped the spam filters (not mine, but Vicnet's). I think it might have had something to do with this part of your text (but I'm guessing):

hi again (resending - not posted earlier)

For your info, I've included part of the headers from the bounced mail. If you need to get in touch in future use my address from this message, or as anything sent to automatically goes to the whole readership.

Cheers

Russell Woodford