birding-aus

RFI South Australia Birds

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI South Australia Birds
From: "" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:19:32 +0200
Greetings to the Net,

I am a South African birder visiting Australia and will going to South
Australia at the end of the week for a 3 weeks birding trip. The first two
weeks is with a 4x4 camper and the rough route is Adelaide-Glue Pot-Flinders
Ranges-Mt Lindhurst Station area-Whyalla CP-Innes NP (possible)-Adelaide. After
that have a sedan car for a week for possibly going south of Adelaide. I have a
fantasy list and have gathered some info but not a lot that is up to date.
Added to this have been trying to use the new Dolby & Clarke Aus Bird Finding
book in NT & Queensland and not found it all that useful or user friendly! I
have also seen the posting on the Whyalla & Flinder Range Grasswren status.

I would appreciate if anyone could give me up to date information regarding any
of my target species, which I have listed below.

Thanks,

Digby Cyrus

Wish List

Letter-winged Kite

Grey Falcon

Stubble Quail

Painted Buttonquail

Red-chested Buttonquail

Little Buttonquail

Australian Owlet-Nightjar

Spotted Nightjar

Pink Robin

Bourke's Parrot

Blue-winged Parrot

Rock Parrot

Orange-bellied Parrot

Scarlet-chested Parrot

Swift Parrot

Black-eared Cuckoo

Red-lored Whistler

Gilbert's Whistler

Chestnut-crowned Babbler

Western Whipbird

Mallee Emuwren

Thick-billed Grasswren

Western Grasswren

Short-tailed Grasswren

Striated Grasswren

Rufous Fieldwren

Striated Fieldwren

Slender-billed Thornbill

Chestnut-breasted Whiteface

Banded Whiteface

Black Honeyeater

Pied Honeyeater

Purple-gaped Honeyeater

Black-eared Miner

Painted FiretailSent from MWEB Message Centre - CONNECT AND YOU CAN