birding-aus

Birds of the Barrabool Hills

To: <>
Subject: Birds of the Barrabool Hills
From: "John Walter" <>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 10:48:14 +1000
My brother is a member of The Barrabool Hills Landcare Group and is hoping
to put a bird list together for the area. I have downloaded a 10 min list
based on the locality of Gnarwarre from Birddata. However I thought some of
the readers of this list from the Geelong area may be able to help him with
a more specific list, ( maybe Russell you or someone you know could help).
The Gnarwarre 10 min grid goes down to the Surf Coast. What I think he is
looking for would be the area west of Geelong bounded in the north by the
Barwon River and to the south by the Princes H/way and as far west as about
Winchelsea. If anyone can help please contact him direct. His name is Ric
Walter,  03 5265 6147

Thank John Walter

SEQ

PS It is 50 years since I lived in the Hills so I am not up with any current
data.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>