- Getting Help at CSE: an entry with information on different resources you can use for finding help.
- CSE Help Desk: Front-end support for users of the CSE computing system; Monitoring, maintaining and improving CSE's laboratory facilities; Common support services include: accounts, quotas, computers, printers, system commands, software loans, swipe-card access.
- System Support, aka SS. First level support for staff and research students (undergraduates should contact Helpdesk first).
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about the Systems at CSE, and their answers. The best place to start looking for answers.
- CSE Forums A set of forums for getting help at CSE, as well as collaborating on courses, research, teaching and general topics. It is also used by support staff to notify you of new services and issues with existing ones, plus you can make your own suggestions on how to improve things!
- Computing Facilities: For undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students (laboratory locations, capacity, hardware, opening times); for staff and postgraduate research students; servers and peripherals; quotas and allocation.
- Computing Support Group
- CSG Information Archives: Information from the CSG about the schools computing systems.
- The Home Computing site has a lot of the software you use in your subjects, plus other useful utilities, neatly packaged for you to take home.
- Local software mirrors provide faster and more efficient downloads than going overseas. Try here first if you are looking for Linux software.