New Students (Mentees)
The CSE Student Network is for student in the following programs
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Concurrent Programs with any of the above
- Flexible First Year Students may also join
Other UNSW Mentoring Programs can be found at UNSW counselling service
About the CSE Student Network
- The School of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) has set up CSE Student Network to assist you with your transition into life at CSE & UNSW.
- CSE will assign a Mentor to you personally and run group events.
- The Mentor will be a student who is in 2nd year or above.
- This program is NOT academic - the Mentors will not help you with your assignments, etc. But they will help you find your way around UNSW, give advice on opportunities, and help you form a social network.
- It is aimed at new undergraduate and postgraduate course-work students.
Note: Photos are published on Facebook at UNSW COMPUTNG.