birding-aus

Work from home / Flexible hours

Subject: Work from home / Flexible hours
From: malcolm Malmberg <>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 15:03:54 +0000
We are looking for goal oriented people who seriously want to make change to
their future.
Want to reduce your job related stress and make extra money working from home?
We are looking for people who share one common goal, the burning desire to make
a change.
To date, our company has experienced tremendous growth and we need of good
people, just to keep up.
We are looking for people that want to make money working part time.
You can start part time until you're ready to go full-time or start full time
right away.
What do we have to offer? No start up fees or training manuals to buy!
Finally, now you can be in control of your own income level and have more free
time!
Remember there are no costs to start working with our company.
We provide education and training needed to help you realize your financial
security.
Take the vacation of your dreams, buy a better car, and build your dream home!
Live Life To Its Fullest! You can do it all!

Please provide us your contact information to get more details about this job
offer!
To proceed with application, simply fill out the form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.net/vacancies.html