birding-aus

Anyone going to Greenfields this Sat-arvo?

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Anyone going to Greenfields this Sat-arvo?
From: "Helga" <>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:44:47 +1030
Hi everyone,
I'm planning to drive up from the Riverland to go and see if the Ruff, Pectoral
Sandpiper and the Long-toed Stint are still at Greenfields wetlands in the
Adelaide area. I don't know my waders very well so I was wondering if by any
chance there is somebody else going this Saturday (tomorrow), late afternoon,
that could join me and help me ID those tricky birds! If so that would be
greatly appreciated. It would be best to contact me off-line and leave a phone
number. Then I'll get back to you because I might be a bit hard to get hold of
tonight!
And has anyone seen the birds since they were last reported on Monday?
Thanks,
Helga Kieskamp.