birding-aus

summary of Aus birding for US travel site.

To: 'Denise Goodfellow' <>, birding-aus <>
Subject: summary of Aus birding for US travel site.
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 08:01:56 +1000
Wouldn't it be better just to refer them to some of the where to find birds
guides available? I would have thought each person's idea of "best sites" would
differ a lot depending on what they'd seen here before, and their interests.
E.g. a first time visitor interested in seeing as many birds as possible during
a short stay might be happy to get to the closest decent parks to get 100
species or so before they leave. On their next visit, they're going to have to
be much more choosey.

Peter Shute

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list