COMPA14778 - BE Computer Engineering Law
This advice is for students commencing in 2012. Students who commenced earlier should consult the UNSW handbook for the year they commenced.
We encourage all students to follow the currently version of the program where possible and those who are unsure should contact the CSE Student Office (undergrad AT cse . unsw . edu . au).
The Computer Engineering/Law stream is the same as the standard Computer Engineering program, except that:
- Students also complete a Bachelor of Law comprised of 144UOC approved by the Faculty of Law.
- Students are exempted from General Education requirements (12 UOC).
- Students are exempted from 6UOC of Breadth Electives and 6UOC of Depth Electives.
- Course scheduling is different, because of the need to interleave Law courses with Computer Engineering courses.
- A Credit average must be maintained (or reversion to the standard Computer Engineering stream will be required).