Contractor's and Consultants' Claims for Payment
A completed "FSD01" form - "Guide to Evaluating Results of Payroll Tax, Group Tax, and Superannuation Guarantee Questionnaire" must be provided.
Supporting documentation should state the following details:
- Please state if student, employee or a visitor;
- Name and postal address of the person to be reimbursed;
- Gross amount invoiced;
- Foreign currency or the $AUD equivalent;
- Payment options must be nominated (see below);
- Description of goods or services, and the cost excluding GST and accounting distributions (i.e. account code to be charged);
- Reason(s) why the item was purchased;
- Expenditure must be approved by the Head of Group for group funds or the person who "owns" the account.
Once form is completed and required documentation attached, please forward to FIPRAS for processing.
Payment Terms: 30 days unless otherwise specified
The payment options available are:
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer-Direct deposit into a local bank account);
- WIRE (direct deposit into an overseas bank account);
- DRAFT (overseas cheque).
Request to FSD01 A completed "FSD01" form - "Guide to Evaluating Results of Payroll Tax, Group Tax, and Superannuation Guarantee Questionnaire" must be provided.