Only UNSW Staff members are allowed to make requests to purchase a phone utilising the UNSW services (Optus).
The following forms needs to complete:
• CSE Request to Purchase mobiles phones and mobile data services (pdf)
• Change of Ownership for CDMA/Digital Services (pdf) - (if you lready have a Optus SIM card and wants to maintain the same mobile number)
• Customer Authorisation Agent Appointment (pdf) – (if you are a Telstra, Vodafone, 3 SIM card holder and wants to maintain the same mobile number)
** In this case, the requester also needs to complete the Change of Owner form as well.
When all documents are completed and signed, proceed to FIPRAS Unit for processing.
If not signed and completed correctly, the form will be return to requestor for completion, however we are happy assist them if you are unsure.
You will need to check the project details:
• Academics – Non-Operating Funds, approving officer Kathy Mitris
• CSG – CSG Funds, approving body Rob Doran
• General Staff – Operating Funds, Approving officer Kathy Mitris