1. What earning codes should I use?
153 - 1 Hour Tutorial
154 - Repeat Tutorial
157 - Demonstration, consultation, lab or other duties
160 - Routine Marking
Rates for above earning codes can be found on the HR Salary Rates webpage.
2. Who should I submit my salary claim forms to?
Rm G08, Ground Floor
3. When should I submit my salary claim forms?
HR63 Offer of Employment Appointment Form should be submitted preferably no later than the 4th week of relevant term. Salary schedule dates for salary payment can be found at the HR Claims Form Schedule webpage.
4. Who should I contact if I have any salary related enquires?
Phone: (02) 9385 6842
5. Who can sign my salary claim forms?
Either the Lecturer in Charge or the Course Administrator.
6. Am I entitled to superannuation?
Further enquires can be directed to the Superannuation Officer, on (02) 9385 1741 or (02) 9385 2763.
7. Where can I find further information on Equal Employment Opportunity and Occupational Health and Safety?
UNSW’s Workplace Diversity Unit
UNSW’s Occupational Health and Safety Unit
UNSW Workers Compensation Unit
8. Are there any sporting facilities available?
The UNSW Lifestyle Centre provides sporting facilities for a fee. It is located on the corner of Anzac Parade and High Street. For further information, please contact UNSW Life Style Centre.
9. Is there parking available?
Staff parking permits are available for a fee. For further information, please contact the Facilities Management.