CSE Student Services
The CSE Student Office is located on the Ground floor of the K17 building, and provides the following services to students:
- Admission enquiries
- Assistance with course selection
- Completion and progression advice
- Online enrolment support for classes
- Policy and procedure advice
- Program and plan variations
- Program planning
- Requisite advice
- Timetabling advice
- Signatures for
- Fee remission application forms
- Visa amendments/extensions (CoE)
Monday - Friday
9.30am - 4.30pm
Extended hours during busy periods.
Visit the CSE Student Services for information on policy and procedures and full contact details for staff.
myCSE is the web interface for many staff activities, and a few student processes, with more being added every semester.
At this stage, students can only use myCSE for:
- UGRD Students Thesis topic nomination, Thesis submissions, Thesis seminar scheduling, CSE Thesis Report Library, CSE Thesis Topic and Title Variation Form
- PGRD Students Project nominations, Project submission, Review scheduling, Conference scheduling
- ALL Private Tutors Database
Contact the Senior Information Officer to report problems or enquire about access.
See a problem on the CSE website? Please report it immediately to the CSE Student Office and they will ensure that the problem is corrected or clarified.