Briefly describe two types of demon used in the frame system described
Answer: Pick any two of:
- demons are triggered when a new value is put into a slot.
- demons are triggered when a value is removed from a slot.
- is triggered when a slot value is replaced.
- demons are triggered when there is no value present in an instance frame
and a value must be computed from a generic frame.
- is triggered when a new frame is created.
- is triggered when a new value is added. The value must satisfy the range constraint
specified for the slot.
- is triggered when the range demon is triggered and returns false.