Research Students with Bill Wilson
If you are reading this as a prospective research student, note that my
current research interests differ from the projects that appear
below. See my Current interests page
for more information on these.
Dates may be approximate
- Spyridon Revithis
- PhD 2017.
A SOM Modelling Approach to Behaviour, Cognition and Cognitive Development
- Claire D'Este
- PhD 2007.
Concept Learning with an Inquisitive Robot.
Jointly supervised with Claude Sammut.
2009: Research Associate, School of Computing and Information Systems,
University of Tasmania
- Barry Drake
- PhD 2004; Intelligence, Redundancy and Space.
2017: Industry Professor, School of Software, University of Technology, Sydney.
Previously Senior Principal Engineer, Canon Information Systems Research
PDF of thesis (42Mb)
- Brett Gray
- PhD 2003, Automatic concept formation
(Dept of Psychology, Uni. of Queensland,
jointly supervised with
- Kyongho Min
- PhD 1997, Error recovery with a bidirectional
2009: Health Informatics, University of Sydney
- Ashley Aitken
- PhD 1997, Physiological neuron simulator
(co-supervised with Keith Tait)
2009: Senior Lecturer, School of Information Systems, Curtin University of
- Graham Mann
- PhD 1996, Control of a rational agent by natural
2009: Senior Lecturer, School of Information Technology, Murdoch University
- Guy Smith
- MSc 1993, Dynamic neural nets
- Kyongho Min
- MEngSc 1992, Parsing ill-formed sentences
- Agus Rahardja
- MEngSc 1992, Face recognition via neural
2009: School of InfoComm Technology, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
- Luyuan Fang
- PhD 1990, Optimization neural networks
2011: Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems
UNSW's CRICOS Provider No. is 00098G