Only reports that contain significant material not published elsewhere are listed.
- Jane Brennan, William Wilson (1999): "An approach to formalising
relationships between speaker-relative and absolute spatial reference
systems", Computer Science and Engineering Technical Report
no. UNSW-CSE-TR-9908 (13 pages).
- Janet Wiles, Graeme S. Halford, Julie E.M. Stewart, Michael
S. Humphreys, John D. Bain, and William H. Wilson (1992) "Tensor Models: a
creative basis for memory retrieval and analogical mapping", Technical
Report Number 218, Key Centre for Software Technology, Department of
Computer Science, University of Queensland (39 pages).
- Guy Smith and William H. Wilson (1989) "Back Propagation with Discrete
Weights and Activations", School of Mathematical Sciences, Flinders
University of South Australia (15 pages).
- William H.Wilson and Deborah J. Street (1988) "Hexagonal grids for choice
experiments", School of Mathematical Sciences, Flinders University of
South Australia (16 pages). Includes extra tables not
available in the JCMCC version.
- William H. Wilson (1984) "Context and Linguistic Knowledge in Natural
Language Processing", Technical Report 59, Department of Computer Science,
University of Queensland (35 pages).
(580 Kb) Some of the content appeared in Wilson (1987).
- W.H. Wilson and C.F. Burrows (1980) "The MODELER User's Guide",
University of Sydney Computing Centre (84 pages). An early financial modelling