Postgraduate study with me

If you're interested to do post-graduate research degree with me, you are welcome to email me at but please note the following:

  • I expect you to have a GPA or WAM which is equivalent to a first-class honours undergraduate degree.
  • Please browse through my research page to look at my research interests and download some of my papers to see whether you are interested in any of the areas.
  • When you email me, please send me your transcript with details of your grades and let me know what topics you are interested. You can send me a research proposal if you want.
  • For information on post-graduate study and scholarship at UNSW, check out the UNSW Graduate Research School web pages.