Compressive sensing in wireless sensor networks
- Y. Shen, W. Hu, J. Liu, M. Yang, B. Wei and C.T. Chou. Efficient Background Subtraction for Real-time Tracking in Embedded Camera Networks. In Proceedings of the 10th ACM Conference on Embedded Network Sensor Systems (SenSys 2012), pages 295-308, 2012.
- Y. Shen, W. Hu, R. Rana and C.T. Chou. Non-uniform Compressive Sensing for Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Sensors Journal, 2013
- C.T. Chou, A. Ignjatovic and W. Hu. Efficient computation of robust average of compressive sensing data in wireless sensor networks in the presence of sensor faults. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2013.
- Rajib Kumar Rana, Wen Hu, Tim Wark, Chun Tung Chou: An Adaptive Algorithm for Compressive Approximation of Trajectory (AACAT) for Delay Tolerant Networks. EWSN 2011: 33-48
- Rajib Rana, Wen Hu and Chun Tung Chou, Energy-Aware Sparse Approximation Technique (EAST) for Rechargeable Wireless Sensor Networks. Accepted by 7th European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (EWSN) 2010. (Acceptance rate < 20%)
- Chun Tung Chou, Rajib Rana and Wen Hu. Energy efficient information collection in wireless sensor networks using adaptive compressive sensing. In Proc. of the 34th Annual IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN 2009), pp. 443-450, 2009. (59 out of 188 papers are accepted as full papers. Acceptance rate = 31.3%) (8 pages)
- Rajib Kumar Rana, Chun Tung Chou, Salil S. Kanhere, Nirupama Bulusu, Wen Hu: Ear-Phone assessment of noise pollution with mobile phones. SenSys 2009: 395-396
[Return to top]
Nano communication networks
- C. T. Chou, Extended master equation models for molecular communication networks. IEEE Transactions on Nanobioscience, 2013
- C.T. Chou. Molecular circuits for decoding frequency coded signals in nano-communication networks. Nano Communication Networks, vol.3, pp 46-56, 2012.
- E. Zarepour, M. Hassan, C.T. Chou and A. Adesina. Nano-scale Sensor Networks for Chemical Catalysis. The 13th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology (IEEE-Nano), 2013
[Return to top]