English Rules of Thub (sic)
- Don't use no double negatives.
- Make each pronoun agree with their antecedents.
- Join clauses good, like a conjunction should.
- About them sentence fragments.
- When dangling, watch your participles.
- Verbs has got to agree with their subjects.
- Just between you and i, case is important.
- Don't write run-on sentences when they are hard to read.
- Don't use commas, which aren't necessary.
- Try to not ever split infinitives.
- It is important to use your apostrophe's correctly.
- Proofread your writing to see if you any words out.
- Correct speling is essential.
- A preposition is something you never end a sentence up with.
- While a transcendant vocabulary is laudable, one must be
eternally careful so that the calculated objective of
communication does not become ensconsed in obscurity.
- Eschew obfuscation.
From: email@example.com (Alan Silverstein)
Subject: rules of thub
Keywords: heard it, chuckle
Date: 24 Jan 90 00:30:20 GMT
Fri Jan 30 15:00:43 EST 1998