The poster submission is through "EasyChair" submission system.
The conference URL is: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=itof2010
The authors should first create the easychair account (if they do not have one already) by going to: https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi
1. Submit your abstract (by 08 Nov 2010):
Once you logon to the conference webpage. Click on "new submission" at the top. Then you need to provide the following details:
- Name of authors and affiliations.
- Title of your poster.
- An abstract of your poster (about 100 - 250 words).
- Important: In the keyword fields, please provide up to 3 categories in the order of your preference (For example, Keyword 1= Energy and green environment. Keyword 2 = Towards miniaturization. Keyword 3 = Improving quality of life).
- You do not need to upload the poster as yet (but you can if you like!). Just click on "Abstract Only" if you are only submitting abstract at this time.
2. Submit your poster (by 14 Nov 2010):
Submit a soft copy (in pdf format) of your poster by logging onto the easychair conference website.
- Size: Less than or equal to A1.
- Style: You are free to use your own layout in designing your poster.
- Content: This should follow a usual international conference poster structure (you can consult with your supervisor). You can actually submit a recently presented conference poster.
- In order to submit your poster, go to paper information page and just click on "submit a new version" to upload your poster (of course before the deadline).
- We will send you the notification of the outcome of your initial poster screening within few days after the deadline.
If you still have any problems then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.