Recently, there has been a lot of interest in the application of graphs in different domains. They have been widely used for data modeling of different application domains such as chemical compounds, multimedia databases, protein networks, social networks and semantic web. With the continued emergence and increase of massive and complex structural graph data, a graph database that efficiently supports elementary data management mechanisms is crucially required to effectively understand and utilize any collection of graphs.
The overall goal of the workshop is to bring people from different fields together, exchange research ideas and results, and encourage discussion about how to provide efficient graph data management techniques in different application domains and to understand the research challenges of such area.
- 24 April 2013: The slides of the workshop talks are now available here
- 13 January 2013: Announcement of the workshop program
- 6 January 2013: We are pleased to announce Dr. Lei Chen and Dr. Haixun Wang as the keynote speakers of the GDM'13 workshop
- 1 December 2012: The list of accepted papers has been announced
- 25 July 2012: Launching the workshop website