WISE'05 Camera-ready Instructions
Camera-ready submission web site:
The proceedings will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer
Science series. Please read and adhere to the Author’s Instructions very carefully.
These instructions can be found at Springer
LNCS for Authors. At this site you will find all the necessary information,
including a copyright form. The font to be used is Times. The following lists
a number of points that you need to pay particular attention:
- Page limit: regular paper (14 pages), short papers (8 pages),
posters (2 pages), and industrial regular papers (10 pages). Please make every
attempt to stick to this limit. If not, we may have to charge you an extra
US$100 per page for any page that goes beyond your page limit.
- Camera-ready deadline: September
12th 2005. Note that this is a hard deadline. We encourage
authors to prepare and submit final papers as early as possible to avoid
any possible delays in the publication of the conference proceedings.
- Please submit your source files via the conference submission site:
- Your final manuscript must be in accordance with the formatting
instructions. Please also note that the pages should not be numbered.
- In order to include your paper in the proceedings, one of the authors
must register before September 10th, 2005
We need the following items from you by September 12th:
- the complete set of source files, such as latex, word, of your camera-ready
- the PDF version of your camera-ready manuscript
- the signed copyright form
Please fax your completed and signed copyright form to (61 2) 9385 4936
(attn: Michael Sheng).
For any enquiries regarding proceedings, please contact the publication
chair Michael Sheng at firstname.lastname@example.org