Tutorial program will complement the research and industrial tracks. Tutorial
proposals must include an abstract, an outline, a description of the target
audience, and a short bio of the presenter(s).
Proposal (in pdf) for tutorial program due on June 24, 2005.
To submit a tutorial proposal,contact:
Boualem Benatallah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To submit a panel proposal, please contact:
James Geller (email@example.com)
Panel proposals should consist of:
- A title as it will appear in the conference program;
- Full contact information of the panel chair;
- One page [maximum] explaining why the topic is relevant to WISE and timely;
- Included in that page should be a list of two or three issues on which
panelists are likely to have plausible but differing opinions;
- A list of panelists who have agreed to attend the conference and
take part in the panel, with an email address for each panelist;
- typical panels have 4-5 members besides the chair.
We encourage the panel chair to submit *draft* transparencies at latest
one month before the panel is held, however, panels should not be
'scripted'. Proposal (in pdf) for panel program due on June 24, 2005.