My research area comprises future generation communication technologies i.e LTE-Advanced, Wimax. Mostly my interest is focused on radio resource management mechanisms, MAC layer scheduling for exploiting the PHY layer emerging technologies(multiple input multiple output (MIMO), multiuser MIMO, uplink virtual MIMO) to support the QoS enabled services i.e. video on demand, live streaming. I am also interested in Network Power control, Vehicular communication technology.
- Jayeta Biswas, Wei Ni, Ren Ping Liu, Iain B. Collings and Sanjay K. Jha,"Low complexity user pairing and resource allocation of heterogeneous users for uplink virtual MIMO system over LTE-A network", in Proc. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), 2014, Istanbul,Turkey.
- Jayeta Biswas , Ren Ping Liu, Wei Ni, Iain B. Collings and Sanjay K. Jha,"Joint Channel and Delay Aware User Scheduling for Multiuser MIMO system over LTE-A Network", in Proc. ACM/IEEE International symposium on Quality of service (IWQoS), 2013, Montreal, Canada.
- Vishwesh V. Kulkarni, Jayeta Biswas , Ren Ping Liu, Iain B. Collings and Sanjay K. Jha,"Robust Power Allocation for MIMO Beamformig Under Time Varying Channel Conditions ", in Proc. Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Fall), 2011, USA
Sep 2010 - Now :
- Graduate Student Researcher at Network Research Lab (NRL), CSE, UNSW, Sydney, Australia.
- ICT Postgraduate Sudent at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Sydney, Australia .
- Tutor (Casual) at UNSW, Sydney, Australia.
- COMP9334 - Capacity Planning of Computer Systems and Networks.
- COMP3331 - Computer Networks and Applications.
April 2010 - Aug 2010 :
- Software Engineer at Dohatec, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Jan 2009 - Mar 2010 :
- Software Engineer at Computer Network System (CNS) Limited, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora), Mac OS.
- Communication Technology : Wimax, LTE/LTE-Advanced, Vehicular Technology.
- Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Visual C++, Java , Assembly Languag, Prolog ,OpenGL,
- Web Technologies and Scripting: J2EE, Java Script, VB Script, PHP, HTML, Shell Script, AWK script
- Network Simulation Software: OPNET Modeler, NS2, CISCO Packet Tracer, Wireshark, Netem network emulator, EvalVid, JSVM Encoder.
- Document Preparation software: LaTeX, Original Lab, Gnuplot.
- International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies ( ISCIT) - 2012 .
- IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC) 2012-NET.
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics -2013.
- IEEE Transaction on Wireless Communication -2013.
- International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN)-2014.
- IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC)-2014.
- Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus Faculty Research Stipend (2011 to present).
- CSIRO Top Up Scholarship (2011 to present).
- Technical scholarship in BUET (2004 - 2009).
- Lab: K17, 615-05, School of Computer Science and Engineering,
- The University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.