KR 2008 Doctoral Consortium
Sponsored by the Artificial Intelligence Journal
The Doctoral Consortium is a student mentoring program that introduces
students to senior researchers with similar interests. The aims of the
Aims and Scope
- to provide a forum for students to present their current research, and receive feedback from other students and senior researchers
- to promote contacts among PhD students working in similar areas
- to support students with information and advice on academic, research and industrial careers
- May 1, 2008: Deadline for application
- May 25, 2008: Acceptance notification
- September 16-19, 2008: Doctoral consortium @ KR08
ApplicationEach application must contain the following materials:
- Thesis summary. A description of the problem being addressed, the motivation for addressing the problem, proposed plan of research, the progress to date (what you have already achieved and what remains to be done), and related work. It must be four pages maximum in the usual KR double-column style.
- Letter of recommendation. A letter from your thesis advisor that states that he/she supports your participation in the DC.
TU Dresden, Germany