Research Grant Samples
- M. Hassan, "Energy Efficient Mobile Sensing, Computation and Communication", Data61|CSIRO, 2016-2019, $486K
- C.T. Chou, S. Jha, M. Hassan, S.
Kanhere, W. Hu,
Equipment,"2015 UNSW Major Research Equipment & Infrastructure
- S. Jha, M. Hassan, S.
Kanhere, A. Rhiendardt, V.
Sivaraman and P. Ray,
Networking Hardware and
Diverse Heterogeneous and
Multimodal Sensors,"2014 UNSW Major Research Equipment & Infrastructure
- Mahbub Hassan, Sanjay Jha, Salil Kanhere, Chuntung Chou, Andrew
Dempster, Tim Moors, Asghar Tabatabei, "Advanced Wireless Networking
and Communication Infrastructure for Intelligent Transport Systems
(ITS) Research" 2012 UNSW Major Research Equipment & Infrastructure
Scheme RG115025, $72K.
- Mahbub Hassan and Tim Moors, "Towards Safer Roads: Reliable Wireless Networking for Vehicles," UNSW GOLDSTAR RG094011, 2010, $30K.
- Boualem Benatallah, Mahbub Hassan, Sajal K. Das (PI), Fabio Casati (PI), "Ubiquitous Service Spaces," Australian Research Council Discovery Projects DP0881553, 2008-2010, $465K.
- Mahbub Hassan , Salil Kanhere, and Boualem Benatallah , "Enabling Safety and Commercial Services over Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks," UNSW GOLDSTAR, 2007, $40K.
- Mahbub Hassan, Boualem Benatallah, Abbas Jamalipour, "Anticipatory and Adaptive Mobility Infrastructure for On-board Information Access," Australian Research Council Discovery Projects DP0452942, 2004-2006, $300K.
- Mahbub Hassan and Sanjay Jha, "Quality of Service in 3G Wireless Systems with Hybrid Networks", Australian Research Council Linkage Projects LP0218948, APAI (with Vodafone Australia), 2002-2004, $100K.