R. van der Meyden, Past PC Memberships
- American Association of Artificial Intelligence, National
Conference on AI, Seattle, Aug 1996.
- Computing, the Australian Theory Symposium, Perth, Jan 1998.
- Workshop on Transactions and Change in Logic Programming and
Deductive Databases, International Logic Programming Symposium, Port
Jefferson, New York, Oct 1997.
- Conference on Theoretical Aspects of Rationality and Knowledge,
Evanston, Il, Jul 1998.
Workshop on Logic in Computer Science, UTS, Dec 16, 1998 (chair)
- Sixth International Workshop on Temporal Representation
and Reasoning (TIME-99), Orlando, Florida, May 1999.
- Seventh International Workshop on Temporal
Representation and Reasoning (TIME-2000),
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, July 7-9 2000.
- IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, 2001
- Computing, the Australasian Theory Symposium, 2002
- ECAI-2002 Workshop on Model Checking for Artificial Intelligence
9th International Workshop on Knowledge Representation meets Databases (KRDB-2002)
Toulouse, France, April 21, 2002
MoChArt-2003: Model Checking and Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-03 workshop)
- 10th International Conference on
Artificial Intelligence and
Reasoning, September 22-26th, 2003, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- DEON04: Seventh International Workshop on
Deontic Logic in Computer Science Madeira, Portugal - 26-28 May, 2004
- 2nd IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods, Beijing, Sep 2004
- 10th Conference on Theoretical Aspects of Knowledge And Rationality Signapore, June 2005 (program chair)
MoChArt-2005: Model Checking and Artificial Intelligence
3rd International Workshop on Formal Aspects in Security & Trust (FAST2005), Newcastle, UK, 18-19 July 2005.
- Eighth International Workshop on Deontic Logic in Computxer Science (DEON'06)
Utrecht, The Netherlands, 12-14 July, 2006
MOCHART IV 4th International Workshop on Model checking and
Artificial Intelligence, Riva del Garda, 29 August 2006
4th International Workshop on Formal Aspects in Security and Trust,
26-27 August 2006, Hamilton, Ontario Canada as a satellite event
of the 14th Formal Methods Symposium (FM'06).
- The fifth International Workshop on Formal Aspects in Security and Trust (FAST2008)
WORKSHOP DYNAMICS IN LOGIC @ ESSLLI 2008 HAMBURG
- MODEL CHECKING and ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (MoChArt-2008),
July 21-22 in Patras, Greece (with ECAI 2008).
- International Workshop on Deontic Logic in Computer Science (DEON'08), Luxembourg 15-18 July, 2008, Program Co-chair
5th International Workshop on Security and
Trust Management (STM 2009) held in
conjunction with ESORICS 2009, Saint Malo, France - September 24-25, 2009.
- 6th International Workshop on Formal Aspects of Security and Trust,
Eindhoven, Oct 5-6, 2009.