- A. Ignjatovic, M. Rezvani, M. Allahbakhsh, E. Bertino, Robust Aggregation of Inconsistent Information - Concepts and Research Directions., Book Chapter, July 2014, Transparency in Social Media.
- M. Rezvani, D. Rajaratnam, A. Ignjatovic, M. Pagnucco and S. Jha, "Analyzing XACML Policies using Answer Set Programming", Accepted in International Journal of Information Security, November 2018.
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, and E. Bertino, "A Provenance-Aware Multi-dimensional Reputation System for Online Rating Systems", ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (TOIT), 18, 4, Article 55 (September 2018), 20 pages.
- M. Jahan, M. Rezvani, Q. Zhao, P.S. Roy, K. Sakurai, A. Seneviratne, and S. Jha, "Light Weight Write Mechanism for Cloud Data," in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Accepted on November 2017.
- M. Rezvani, "Assessment Methodology for Anomaly-Based Intrusion Detection in Cloud Computing", Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Data Mining, November 2017.
- M. Rezvani, V. Sekulic, A. Ignjatovic, E. Bertino and S. Jha, "Interdependent Security Risk Analysis of Hosts and Flows", Accepted in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 2015.
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, E. Bertino and S. Jha, "Secure Data Aggregation Technique for Wireless Sensor Networks in the Presence of Collusion Attacks", IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 12(1): 98-110, January 2015.
- Rezvani, M. and Arian, R., "Specification, Analysis and Resolution of Anomalies in Firewall Security Policies", World Applied Sciences Journal 7 (Special Issue of Computer & IT): 188-198, 2009.
Selected Conference Papers:
- M. Rezvani, M. Rezvani, "A Randomized Reputation System in the Presence of Unfair Ratings", The 18th International Conference on Web Information Systems Engineering (WISE 2017).
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, M. Pagnucco and S. Jha, Anomaly-Free Policy Composition in Software-Defined Networks. The IFIP Networking 2016 Conference (NETWORKING 2016).
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, E. Bertino and S. Jha, A Collaborative Reputation System Based on Credibility Propagation in WSNs. The 21st IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS 2015).
- M. Jahan, M. Rezvani, A. Seneviratne, and S. Jha, Method for Providing Secure and Private Fine-grained Access to Outsourced Data. IEEE LCN 2015.
- M. Rezvani, M. Allahbakhsh, L. Vigentini, A. Ignjatovic, and S. Jha, An Iterative Algorithm for Reputation Aggregation in Multi-dimensional and Multinomial Rating Systems. IFIP SEC 2015, 189-203, May 2015.
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, E. Bertino and S. Jha, A Trust Assessment Framework for Streaming Data in WSNs Using Iterative Filtering. IEEE ISSNIP, April 2015.
- Z. Abaid, M. Rezvani, S. Jha, MalwareMonitor: An SDN-based Framework for Securing Large Networks., ACM CoNEXT'14, Student Workshop, December 2014.
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, E. Bertino and S. Jha, Provenance-Aware Security Risk Analysis for Hosts and Network Flows. in proceedings of the IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium, NOMS 2014, 5-9 May 2014 in Krakow, Poland.
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, E. Bertino and S. Jha, A Robust Iterative Filtering Technique for Wireless Sensor Networks in the Presence of Malicious Attacks. in proceedings of 13th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys 2013), November 11-13 2013.
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, S. Jha, "Iterative Security Risk Analysis for Network Flows Based on Provenance and Interdependency," IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS 13), pp. 286-288, Cambridge, MA, USA, 20-23 May, 2013.
- Ahmadi, A., Rezvani, M., and Dadlani, A., "A Dynamic and Self-Optimized Decision Tree for Improving Firewall Throughput", Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Computer and Network Topology (ICCNT 2011), Taiyuan, China, February 2011.
- Rezvani, M. and Hamidi, S.M.H., "MIZAN: A Secure E-voting Schema with Vote Changeability", Proceedings of International Conference on Information Society (i-Society 2010), London, UK, June 2010.
- Rezvani, M. and Arian, R., "Analyzing and Resolving Anomalies in Firewall Security Policies Based on Propositional Logic", Proceedings of 13th IEEE International Multitopic Conference 2009 (INMIC-2009), Islamabad, Pakistan, December 2009.
- Rezvani, M., Zarei, M. and Golbin, A., "Packet Filter Optimization using Decision Tree", Proceedings of 5th Iranian Society of Cryptology Conference, Tehran, Iran, October 2008.
- Jalili, R. and Rezvani, M., "Specification and Verification of Security Policies in Firewalls", Proceedings of 1st EurAsian Conference on Advances in Information and Communication Technology, EurAsia-ICT 2002, Shiraz (Iran), October 29-31, 2002, Published in Lecture Notes in Computer Science by Springer Verlag.
- Mohsen Rezvani, Aleksandar Ignjatovic, Elisa Bertino, A Provenance-Aware Multi-Dimensional Reputation System For Online Rating Systems, Tech report, CERIAS TR 2017-2, 2017.
- M. Rezvani, M. Allahbakhsh, A. Ignjatovic, and S. Jha. An Iterative Algorithm for Reputation Aggregation in Multi-dimensional and Multinomial Rating Systems., Tech. Rep., UNSW-CSE-TR-201502, January 2015.
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, E. Bertino, and S. Jha. Credibility propagation for robust data aggregation in WSNs., Tech. Rep., UNSW-CSE-TR-201314, April 2014.
- M. Rezvani, V. Sekulic, A. Ignjatovic, E. Bertino and S. Jha, Interdependent Security Risk Analysis of Hosts and Flows., Tech. Rep., UNSW-CSE-TR- 201406, February 2014.
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, E. Bertino, and S. Jha, Secure data aggregation technique for wireless sensor networks in the presence of collusion attacks, Tech. Rep., UNSW-CSE-TR-201319, July 2013.
- M. Rezvani, A. Ignjatovic, and S. Jha, Iterative security risk analysis for network flows based on provenance and interdependency,. Tech. Rep., UNSW-CSE-TR-201305, February 2013.