Describing Your Own Work (cont)
For a DEV thesis:
In all of the above, follow an established software engineering methodology.
- summarize the system requirements (cf. Background)
- describe design/implementation (what exactly did you do?)
- justify your choice of methods (why did you do it this way?)
- platform, architecture, algorithms, data structures, ...
- outline alternatives that were rejected
For an interactive system, adding a tour of the interface is very useful
to give readers a feeling for what you've done.