ARC DECRA Fellow|
Artificial Intelligence Group
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales
Algorithmic Decision Theory
Optimisation Research Group
National ICT Australia (NICTA)
Computer Science and Engineering
Building K17, office 406
Sydney NSW 2052, Australia
|Telephone||+61 2 9385 6934|
+++ PhD position available +++
+++ Structure 2013 +++ IJCAI 2013 +++ AAAI 2013 +++ Dagstuhl 13331 +++ IPEC 2013 +++
- 02/04/2013: New paper On the complexity of global scheduling constraints under structural restrictions (with Geoffrey Chu, Nina Narodytska, Andreas Schutt, and Toby Walsh) accepted to IJCAI 2013.
- 26/03/2013: New paper Ties Matter: Complexity of Manipulation when Tie-breaking with a Random Vote (with Haris Aziz, Nicholas Mattei, Nina Narodytska, and Toby Walsh) accepted to AAAI 2013.
- 17/03/2013: The paper An Exponential Time 2-Approximation Algorithm for Bandwidth (with Martin Fürer and Shiva Prasad Kasiviswanathan) has been accepted to Theoretical Computer Science.
- 20/12/2012: New paper Possible and Necessary Winner Problem in Social Polls (Extended Abstract) (with Nina Narodytska, Victor Naroditskiy, and Toby Walsh) accepted to AAMAS 2013.
- 20/12/2012: New paper Coalitional Manipulation for Schulze's Rule (with Thomas Kalinowski, Nina Narodytska, and Toby Walsh) accepted to AAMAS 2013.
- 08/12/2012: New paper Backdoors to q-Horn (with Sebastian Ordyniak, M.S. Ramanujan, Saket Saurabh, and Stefan Szeider) accepted to STACS 2013.
- 07/11/2012: New paper How applying Myhill-Nerode methods to hypergraphs helps mastering the Art of Trellis Decoding (with René van Bevern, Michael R. Fellows, and Frances A. Rosamond) available on arXiv.
- 16/08/2012: I gave a talk on Backdoors to Satisfaction at Charles Darwin University, Australia.
- 03/08/2012: I gave a talk on Backdoors to Satisfaction at the Optimisation Group seminar at NICTA, Australia.
- 15/06/2012: New book chapter Backdoors to Satisfaction (with Stefan Szeider) published in the Festschrift honoring Mike Fellows on the occasion of his 60th birthday. Happy birthday, Mike!
- 30/04/2012: New paper Strong Backdoors to Bounded Treewidth SAT (with Stefan Szeider) available on arXiv.
- 17/04/2012: The paper Backdoors to Acyclic SAT (with Stefan Szeider) has been accepted to ICALP 2012.
- 13/04/2012: The paper Strong Backdoors to Nested Satisfiability (with Stefan Szeider) has been accepted to SAT 2012.
- 29/03/2012: New paper On Finding Optimal Polytrees (with Mikko Koivisto, Mathieu Liedloff, Sebastian Ordyniak, and Stefan Szeider) accepted to AAAI 2012.
- 29/03/2012: New paper Don't Be Strict in Local Search! (with Eun Jung Kim, Sebastian Ordyniak, Saket Saurabh, and Stefan Szeider) accepted to AAAI 2012.
- 21/03/2012: New paper From edge-disjoint paths to independent paths available on arXiv.
- 16/03/2012: The paper A Linear Vertex Kernel for Maximum Internal Spanning Tree (with Fedor V. Fomin, Saket Saurabh, and Stéphan Thomassé) has been accepted to the Journal of Computer and System Sciences.
- 21/02/2012: New paper Strong Backdoors to Nested Satisfiability (with Stefan Szeider) available on arXiv.
- 06/01/2012: The paper A Branch-and-Reduce Algorithm for Finding a Minimum Independent Dominating Set (with Mathieu Liedloff) has been accepted to Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science.