Agenda for Teaching Committee Meeting on 4 June 1999
- Should COMP4001 Object-oriented System Development (possibly
modified) become a COMP2 or COMP3 subject?
- Progress report from working party on COMP1091 Introduction to
Programming with C (Tim Lambert, Arun Sharma, John Shepherd).
- New subject proposal: Multimedia Authoring and
For content, see also
Home page: COMP4012
Proposers: Jesse Jin and Paramesh
- New subject proposal: COMP4logic
Proposer: Norman Foo
- New subject proposal: COMP3120 Fundamentals of Algorithms
(3 units of credit). This subject is needed to complete the definition of
the revised BE(CE) course.
Proposers: Hossam ElGindy and Jingling Xue
- New subject proposal:
COMP4912 Thesis Part C (3 units of credit).
This needs to be specified, in conjunction with a change in Units of
credit for COMP4910 Thesis Part A from 6 to 3.
Proposer: Arcot Sowmya
Other current issues:
School of Computer Science & Engineering
The University of New South Wales
Sydney 2052, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9385 3986
Fax: +61 2 9385 5995