- Previous minutes and issues arising from them - John Shepherd
- Revision of MCIT and GradDipCIT - Eric Martin
The ACS requires some Professional Issues/Ethics material to be core
in our MCIT and GradDipCIT programs before they'll accredit them.
- Revision of Internetworking Plan in Masters Programs - Chun Tung Chou
- Revision of COMP4141 - Kai Engelhart
- Revision of COMP4431 - Malcolm Ryan
- Revision of BINF2001 - Bruno Gaeta
Addresses issues with mid-year entry students in Bioinformatics program;
also makes course accessible to certain Science students.
- Report on first run of COMP1911 - Richard Buckland
Held over from previous meeting.
- Absence of courses using .NET - Rupert Shuttleworth
Why do no CSE courses use this framework in teaching?
If CSE students were exposed to it, they would have more job opportunities.
- Removal of COMP2111/COMP3111 as prerequisites for COMP3141? - Rupert Shuttleworth
- Follow-up on Accreditation - John Shepherd
What do we need to change (if anything) based on observations from
the EngAust/ACS accreditation visit.
- Learning/Teaching Performance and Funding - John Shepherd
The University and Faculty now require L&T performance to
be quantified, and have tied
a proportion of funds to it; how will this affect out teaching practice?
School of Computer Science & Engineering
The University of New South Wales
Sydney 2052, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9385 6876