Building K17, Room 307
School of Computer Science and Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney NSW 2052
Tel: +61 2 9385 6475
Fax: +61 2 9385 5995
Jobs, Scholarships and Internships
No jobs or scholarships currently available – please check early next year
Undergraduate students may be interested in the Infosys InStep Internship
for travel and work in India (to start in late 2015/early 2016).
See the list of sample projects from last year for more detail.
- AAAI Deployed AI Application Award, Twenty-Sixth Annual Conference on Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2014
(A. Krzywicki et al.):
Evaluation and Deployment of a People-to-People Recommender in Online Dating.
- Best application paper runner up, 17th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 2013
(X. Cai et al.):
ProCF: Generalising Probabilistic Collaborative Filtering for Reciprocal Recommendation.
- British Computer Society Medal for Innovation in Information Technology, 1998
(B. Azvine et al.):
Intelligent Personal Assistant.
- Object-Oriented Systems Design
- Software Project Management
- Professional Issues and Ethics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Agents
Wayne Wobcke (email@example.com)Last modified: Tuesday, March 10, 2015