Building K17, Room 307
School of Computer Science and Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney NSW 2052
Tel: +61 2 9385 6475
Fax: +61 2 9385 5995
Jobs, Scholarships and Internships
No jobs or scholarships currently available – please check early next year
Undergraduate students may be interested in the Infosys InStep Internship
for travel and work in India (apply now to start in early 2015).
See the list of sample projects for more detail.
- AAAI Deployed AI Application Award, Twenty-Sixth Annual Conference on Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2014
(A. Krzywicki et al.):
Evaluation and Deployment of a People-to-People Recommender in Online Dating.
- Best application paper runner up, 17th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 2013
(X. Cai et al.):
ProCF: Generalising Probabilistic Collaborative Filtering for Reciprocal Recommendation.
- British Computer Society Medal for Innovation in Information Technology, 1998
(B. Azvine et al.):
Intelligent Personal Assistant.
- Object-Oriented Systems Design
- Software Project Management
- Professional Issues and Ethics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Agents
Wayne Wobcke (email@example.com)Last modified: Saturday, January 24, 2015