I will commence my Ph.D. study at School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of New South Wales
(UNSW), starting from Feb. 2020, under the supervision of Dr. Lina Yao, Assosc. Prof. Wenjie Zhang and Dr. Yang Song. My research will be falling in
the intersection of computer
vision and natural language processing, with semi-supervised and unsupervised learning settings focused.
Now I work as a research assistant at School of Computer Science, University of Technology Sydney (UTS),
by Dr. Xianzhi Wang. My current research is exploring
algorithms regarding domain adaptation and few-shot learning.
I obtained my Master's degree from UNSW in 2019, supervised by Dr. Lina Yao. My thesis topic relates
to reconstructing visual perception of human brain activities. My Bachelor's study was at Southwest Jiaotong
- Zesheng Ye, Kaixuan Chen, Dalin Zhang, Xianzhi Wang and Lina Yao. "From Fantasy to
Reconstructing Human Imagination from Brain Signals". [under review]
- Kaixuan Chen, Dalin Zhang, Zesheng Ye, Lina Yao. "Deep Multi-Agent Attentional Learning for
Cognitive Attention Analysis in Educational Context". The 28th International Joint Conference on
Intelligence (IJCAI-19) workshop on AIMA4EDU (Best Student Paper Award)
Teaching and Services
- The International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN-20), 2019
- Information Sciences Journal, 2019
- The 26th International Conference on Neural Information Processing of the Asia-Pacific Neural
Society (ICONIP-19), 2019
- The 32nd Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2019
- TA for COMP9417 Machine Learning and Data Mining in 19T2.
- TA for MARK5828 Advertisement Analytics in 19T1.
- UNSW University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA) 2020-2023
- UNSW Tuition Fee Scholarship 2020-2024
- ARC Grant Funded Computer Science Scholarship 2020-2024
- UNSW Graduate with Excellence 2019
- UNSW CSE Performance Award
Can be reached at zesheng.ye [at] unsw.edu.au