birding-aus

birding-aus my daughter

Subject: birding-aus my daughter
From: Victoria Quinton <>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:05:47 +1000
My daughter aged 5 and just learning to read and write for herself decided
to start her own bird list as we were walking around the neighbourhood
streets.

She asked me how to spell such things as Magpie; blackbird and spotted
turtle dove; wrote them and put marks beside each name for the number of
each one she saw.

Victoria Quinton

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~mermaid

quotes)