birding-aus

* Pocketmail *

To: Terry Pacey <>
Subject: * Pocketmail *
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
I'm here mates chatting up all the gorgeous ladies at my Ozpost shop for you .......... excuse being I'm researching pocketmail.

I agree with you cobber re: brilliant idea BAD techno usage.

Terry Pacey <> wrote:

Russell and others,

I need to clarify the Pocket Mail RFI. I do not intend to use my mobile as
a terminal for the email system. I tried that and the cost was astronomical with the amount of email I receive.

There is My Composer by Pocket Mail.

It runs from a puta CD

This is a terminal that looks and acts as an organiser but when placed to a telephone (not just mobiles) acts as a modem and sends and receives email.
YEP that's okay BUT being beyond the back of Burke?

They are becoming VERY popular with the Grey Nomads travelling Oz, as a way to keep in touch with home. You are able to use it anywhere in Oz for the cost of a local phone call (1300 number) unless you use your mobile. Public phones are the obvious way to go.

There is a cost involved. My Composer costs almost $200 and there is your costs to Pocket Mail.

Total start up package from Ozpost 199 that gives 2 months.

They operate a prepaid system so you can top up your account before you go away. So far I have had nothing but positive feedback.

If made for the system so that it runs from it's own mobile?

JAG enjoying dark chocolate Tim Tams with his Ozpost ladies.

Just posted off package to Paradise

Do you Yahoo!?