birding-aus

Birding 'round Brisbane

Subject: Birding 'round Brisbane
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:23:42 EDT
Hello Downunder,
I will visit Brisbane soon and  would like to do  some birdwatching on 22/23
July. The following species are of particular  interest and I appreciate any
information of locations with good chances of  seeing one or the other in and
around Brisbane:
red goshawk
red-chested button-quail
black-breasted button-quail
Lewin's rail
powerful owl
grass owl
sooty owl
regent honeyeater
yellow chat
star finch
letter-winged kite
I am looking forward to your suggestions and detailed site descriptions are
most welcome!

Thank you very much,
Christian

Christian  Dietzen