birding-aus

AKA list

To: "Gordon and Pam" <>
Subject: AKA list
From: "Douglas Carver" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:31:15 -0700
If someone does have this list and could forward it to the list, I know that
many of us would likely find it useful.

Douglas Carver
Albuquerque, NM

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 5:10 AM, Gordon and Pam <

--
Dilexi iustitiam et odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio.

(I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile.)

   -- the last words of Saint Pope Gregory VII (d. 1085)