birding-aus

Abbott's Booby

Subject: Abbott's Booby
From: Phil & Sue Gregory <>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:32:43 +1000
My thanks to everyone who was kind enough to send me the information about the
wingspan of Abbott's Booby, which was amazingly tucked away in obscure corners
of the internet. It seems to range from 190-210, with around 200cm a good
estimate, and I was even sent an underwing shot which enabled me to greatly
simplify my description. Brilliant,  what a great resource is Birding-aus once
again. I am about to depart for Uganda and have now been able to finish this
section of the drafts anyway.
Now all I need is to actually see one!
Regards
Phil