birding-aus

Binoculars

To: "" <>
Subject: Binoculars
From: mike.honeyman <>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 20:00:12 +0000

I have the Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42. I tried both these and the Terras in the
shop - the terras were good but the Conquests were exceptional.Had an issue
with one of the eyecups after 18 months. Dealt with under warranty and a loaner
pair provided by the shop while they were away.But as others have said, if you
can get your hands on a pair and see how you find them - binos are a very
personal thing.
Cheers
mjh

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5