birding-aus

Birding Pals

To: John Harris <>
Subject: Birding Pals
From: Charles Hunter via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 20:07:58 +1000
Hi John,

Yes I personally have but not for some time and I’m not sure how up-to-date it
is these days?

I’ve found guides for Malaysia, Myanmar (when we could go there) and still use
a guide for parts of Indonesia I found on the site several years ago. One of
the best birders around.

Where are you going in Malaysia? You might not actually need a guide in some
parts.

Warm regards,
Charles Hunter

> On 27 Jun 2023, at 11:16 am, John Harris <>
> wrote:
>

> Hi All,
>
> Just wanting to check if people have used 'Birding Pals' while overseas? I'm
> planning a trip to Malaysia in August but cannot get into a guide as the ones
> I've contacted are still trying to catch up on COVID delayed trips.
>
> Any suggestions on whether BP is a good option, or guides would be most
> welcome.
>
> Cheers
>
> John Harris
> <HR>