birding-aus

Black-breasted Buttonquail Inskip Point...

Subject: Black-breasted Buttonquail Inskip Point...
From: Kirri Hardy via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 09:35:01 +0000 (UTC)
Hi all...i'll be at Inskip point on Tuesday night 5th July...
Are there still any reliable campsites/locations to see BBBQ ?
I heard they're not as common as they used to be in certain areas there?
Just trying to book a campsite tonight right now... and was wondering which
one to book in relation to the location of the Quail..
I'll check eBird also yes but...just getting some more feedback if anyone has
any..
Thanks heaps
Kirri

<HR>