birding-aus

Melbourne Yellow-rumped Thornbills

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Melbourne Yellow-rumped Thornbills
From: Bill Stent <>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:49:29 +1100
Yesterday on my commute I spotted a small flock of Yellow-rumped Thornbills.
It’s a species I haven’t seen in urban areas for a while. They were on the M80
bike path near Darebin Creek in Thomastown (Melbourne).

Has anyone else seen these guys? Are they unusual here or have I just not seen
them before?

Bill
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list