birding-aus

Dubai info

To: Ian Reid <>
Subject: Dubai info
From: Iain Campbell <>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 21:32:48 +1000
Hi Ian,

Thanks for this. I am working on the habitats of the world series for Princeton, now to continent.volumes.  The Africa and  North America volumes are in layout, the manuscripts for Europe and Australia are being submitted in July, so I am now playing around  getting photos for the Asia book. I figured that with two days should get some decent habitat shots around the country.

Cheers,
Iain