birding-aus

Vanuatu

To: Trevor Hunt <>
Subject: Vanuatu
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 02:13:19 +0000
Hi,
I too will spend a week in Port Vila in May this year with my 'non-birding' brother from the UK, can I make a similar request for info?
I've arranged a day-tour there with Rob Macalister of Vanuatu Ecotours but would be interested to know if there are any (affordable) boat-trips from the capital.
Regards,
Tom Tarrant