Registration for ALT/DS 2010
The Registration for ALT and DS 2010 is open now. If you need a letter of invitation for getting a visa, please contact Local Arrangement Chair Eric McCreath.
Scholarships for Research StudentsConference Scholarships are available for research students. See bottom of page for details and how to apply.
Registration Fees (including 10% GST)
Before August 21, 2010:
- Standard fee A$440.00
- Full-time student fee A$165.00
After August 21, 2010:
- Standard fee A$550.00
- Full-time student fee A$275.00
The registration fee includes registration for both ALT 2010 and DS 2010, a copy of both proceedings, the reception, and a banquet ticket. We are also hoping to raise some travel scholarship to help students travel from overseas. The price for a banquet ticket only is A$90 and if you wish to purchase an extra banquet ticket for a person accompanying you, please contact Eric McCreath by email.
If you want to register as a full-time student, you must provide a certificate of your university which has to be sent by mail to address shown below:
Dr Eric MCCREATH School of Computer Science College of Engineering and Computer Science The Australian National University Building 108, CS&IT Building, North Road Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
Scholarships for Research StudentsThanks to the generous sponsorship of NICTA and the AI Journal several scholarships are available to assist research students with registration, travel, and accommodation expenses for attending the DS conference. Depending on the number and quality of applications, the scholarships will be worth up to A$2000. Please send a short email to eric.mccreath a t anu.edu.au with the subject "DS Scholarship Application". Include in the body of the email the following details:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- The university at which you are a full-time student, the degree you are enrolled in, and the number of years completed
- The name and contact details of your supervisor
- A summary of your academic interests, publications, and awards
- A brief justification for receiving financial support
- If applicable, the title of a paper you have had accepted to the 2010 DS conference