The final exam is an Open Book exam. You can bring any notes/textbooks that you want. Just no electronic devices other than UNSW approved calculators.
Bring to the exam (along with student card of course)
- Notes: handwritten, tutorials/solutions, lecture slides, code samples etc
- Calculator: must have a UNSW approved sticker on it. See here
- Ruler, pencil, eraser for diagram
Structure of Exam
- PART A: 29 Marks
You may be asked to write snippets of GLSL code and do calculations, similar in style to tutorial questions.
- PART B: 15 Marks
Short Answer questions. Similar in style to questions 3a and 3b from week 10 tutorial.
- PART C: 16 Marks
Design questions: Similar to in style to questions 3c,3d,3e from week 10 tutorial.
Topics not in Exam
- The mathematical details of B-Splines, Rational B-Splines and NURBS.
- The mathematical details of radiosity algorithms.
- Extension material from week 9
- Anything marked "NOT EXAMINABLE"
Partial Sample Exam
Sample Exam (solution)